Joe Biden Jokes About Donald Trump's Debt Problems: 'I Can't Help You'

Joe Biden Jokes About Donald Trump's Debt Problems: 'I Can't Help You'


With a series of wins in the primaries on March 12, Trump and Biden emerged as their respective parties' presumptive presidential nominees, probably paving the way for a replay of the 2020 election in November.Trump was hit with a $355 million judgment in February after a New York judge found that he had committed corporate fraud by purposefully inflating the value of some of his assets in order to qualify for better bank loans. The entire penalty, including interest, will exceed $464 million.

According to his legal staff, it is "practically impossible" for Trump to pay the whole amount as a bail in order to appeal the verdict, which he is attempting to do. Once Trump's legal team approached them, some businesses declined to serve as sureties for the bond.

"This defeated-looking man approached me the other day and said, 'Mr. President, I need your help,'" the speaker stated. I have a mountain of debt. I've lost all sense of myself."

According to Biden, he then stated, "Donald, I apologize. I'm unable to assist you.


Then, about a hundred individuals in the audience started laughing, according to a Mail Online story.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEWS

News